re: [rdiff-backup-users] rdiff error on execution : "client zlib server

From: rusinskystanislas
Subject: re: [rdiff-backup-users] rdiff error on execution : "client zlib server none" message with "--no-compression" option.
Date: 11 Apr 2003 17:35:15 +0000

> Can you launch a manual ssh connection from your mac and do a rdiff-backup
> --version.

yes it works, rdiff-backup is well set up, it works on one another
machine from and to the destination machine from our DMZ. Another
machine inside our subnet doesn't work. Could this be a
masquerading/SNAT problem ?

Rsync doesn't work either.

So :
  rdiff-backup
        Subnet 2 Subnet   : ok
        Subnet 2 DMZ      : ok
        Subnet 2 Internet : ko
        DMZ 2 Internet    : ok
        DMZ 2 Subnet      : ko
        Internet 2 DMZ    : ok
        Internet 2 Subnet : ko

> I use the above to ensure I have the very basic setup in place.

the bases are in place.