[rdiff-backup-users] Win32 question

From: Greg Freemyer
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Win32 question
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 18:56:55 -0500

Ben,

I did not get to work on this much today, but I did have one problem.

Sometimes the line

from log import Log, LoggerError, ErrorLog

in Main.py works, and sometimes it does not.   (Win32 issue only)

In both cases a import log statement works so sys.path is correct.

I spent several minutes trying to find some doc on what "from" does but I could
not find anything.

Can you point me at a language reference that discusses the keywords, or do you
happen to have any other hints?

Greg
--
Greg Freemyer