Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Version 0.11.2 released

From: Olivier M.
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Version 0.11.2 released
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 01:55:47 +0100

On Sun, Mar 02, 2003 at 04:18:19PM -0800, Ben Escoto wrote:
> So what I was saying is that it appears that your initial backup to
> the empty directory went through fine.  However, the second one
> crashed for some reason (that I still haven't figured out yet).

I'm at your service if you need more output or if you want me
to try other options...

>     Anyway sorry you are having such problems.  It does indeed appear
> that 0.10.2 has fewer bugs than this one.

no problem :) if you have any new version to test (rpm if possible)
please feel free to tell, and I'll re-try my tests.

so, time to sleep, last night was already short enough  (america's cup,
alinghi vs. team new zealand :)

Olivier