[rdiff-backup-users] Error with --list-increments

From: Keith Edmunds
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Error with --list-increments
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 17:27:16 +0100

I've just started using rdiff-backup, and I'm backing up from a Linux
system to a cygwin environment on Win2K. The backups seem to be running
fine, but when I try to get a list of them this is what I get:

# rdiff-backup --list-increments backup::/backup/zaphod/home
Fatal Error: Could not get time of current mirror
#

Can anyone shed any light on this error, or point me in the right
direction?

Thanks,
Keith