[RP] Padding can only be set for screen 0: could this be generalised

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: [RP] Padding can only be set for screen 0: could this be generalised
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 16:54:25 +0930

Hello all,

I have been using ratpoison for a very very long time (years, in any
case).  Love it!

My typical use usually involves dual monitors.  RP supports them just
fine.  However, there is one aspect that falls slightly short of what I
would desire: you cannot specify a padding for anything but
screen 0.  Or, at least, I have not been able to figure out how.  I
would like to set the padding not just on screen 0 but also on screen 1,
and a different padding on each.  Can this be done now (in case I missed
it) or could this feature be added to ratpoison at some time in the
future?

Thanks,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga (GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D) in Emacs 24.1.50.1 + Ma Gnus v0.4