Re: [RP] Ratpoison Embedded Xterm Console patch

From: Joshua Neuheisel
Subject: Re: [RP] Ratpoison Embedded Xterm Console patch
Date: Mon Jun 21 05:05:08 2004

From: "Florian Cramer"
> Is this patch still maintained? I wanted to test it, but it doesn't
> properly patch and compile against ratpoison-cvs (and ratpoison-1.3 for
> that matter).

Yes, I still maintain it at http://ratpoison.elektrubadur.se/JNPatch  There
are several patches included, but you can chose the one you're looking for
with the correct configure options (--enable-exc).  While this patch won't
ever be included in the mainline distribution, it's a lot of fun to play
with.

Joshua