Re: [RP] menu?

From: Martin Samuelsson
Subject: Re: [RP] menu?
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2001 13:56:13 +0100

On Fri, Mar 16, 2001 at 07:59:09AM +0800, zhaoway wrote:
> Please tell me if you want to see it in ratpoison. If you do like it,
> I can write it. ;-)

Nice thing to know about in links. I didn't know about it until now... Thanks.

However I don't really see the need for it in ratpoison. If you do write it,
make it an #ifdefed so that it can be activated or removed at compile time with
a configure --with-menu directive or similar. I want my binary small and free
from unneccisary stuff.

Why do you wan't the menu? Couldn't it be implemented as an external program if
ratpoison became a little more mature and external contolable?