rapp-dev

Re: [Rapp-dev] Pixelwise threshold and conditional pixel operations path

From: Willie Betschart
Subject: Re: [Rapp-dev] Pixelwise threshold and conditional pixel operations pathes
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 13:52:54 +0000

Hi H-P

Well, the patches with pixelwise threshold and conditional pixop are have been
following the guidelines. Would you like a single patch with both solutions?

 The older patch with rapp_validate_buffer was probably not that strict with
whitespaces. I have forgotten that patch, that was intended as a nice to have
feature.

I'm fine with not integrating that. I expected comments or other ideas on that
work before it should considered as finished.

Best regards
Willie