ranger-users

Re: [Ranger-users] automount usb

From: mystiro
Subject: Re: [Ranger-users] automount usb
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 16:17:57 +0100 (CET)

You can use udisk-glue to do that, see
http://manpages.ubuntu.com/manpages/precise/man5/udisks-glue.conf.5.html

I wonder how other file managers do but I don't think that it's really part
of their features, I would bet on an external device mounter as udisk-glue.
And, in my opinion, ranger should'nt implement such a feature as I think that
it's not what a file manager is designed for.

Regards,

     Cédric Picard
   address@hidden