ranger-users

Re: [Ranger-users] ranger 1.6.0 on the horizon

From: Johnathan Jenkins
Subject: Re: [Ranger-users] ranger 1.6.0 on the horizon
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 15:50:16 -0800

Just an idea, sometimes I remove a directory. and rerun ranger in the
same terminal, however the directory doesnt exist anymore, causes ranger
to crash, is there a way to have ranger default to /home. I'm fairly
sure this isnt what you mean for 1.6.0 release. Hardly a bug, more
horrible user action. But would be wonderful.