ranger-users

Re: [Ranger-users] Information

From: Gerald Klein
Subject: Re: [Ranger-users] Information
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 14:09:58 -0500

OK got it re-installed and fixed the syntax error and so far so good but when I opened php files, it would hang. I decided that maybe they were being executed so I looked and I found a section called code where it looked like extensions where being associated with interpreters. I commented out the php line and added to the section where I had my syntax error. I substituted the php extension for the html extension and it now edits those files fine. Is that section attempting to execute them, if so one more check needed would be whether the file has a script header in the case of php. The web files don't have the !#/bin/php5 header reference. This might cause the hang. Anyway I'm good and thanks again.

--jerry