radiusplugin-users

[Radiusplugin-users] Radiusplugin Logging

From: Eike Lohmann
Subject: [Radiusplugin-users] Radiusplugin Logging
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 11:34:28 +0100

Hi,

it it possible to add a timestamp to the radiusplugin messages, like the
openvpn timestamp?
If I grep for radiuspluginerrors, I get no information when it happens.

Like this Error:
The Radiusserver has accepted the User, the radiusplugin reports an error.

Fri Dec 12 08:12:36 2008 MULTI: new connection by client 'xxxxxx' will
cause previous active sessions by this client to be dropped.  Remember
to use the --
duplicate-cn option if you want multiple clients using the same
certificate or username to concurrently connect.
Fri Dec 12 08:12:36 2008 OPTIONS IMPORT: reading client specific options
from: /etc/openvpn/ccd/xxxxxx
RADIUS-PLUGIN: BACKGROUND ACCT: error code 1!
RADIUS-PLUGIN: BACKGROUND ACCT: Error: Start packet couldn't send.

!
Error: RADIUS-PLUGIN: FOREGROUND: Accounting failed for user:xxxxxx!

Regard,

Eike