radiusplugin-users

[Radiusplugin-users] Re: Re-connection problem

From: Ralf Lübben
Subject: [Radiusplugin-users] Re: Re-connection problem
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 11:32:38 +0200

Hi,

it takes some time until OpenVPN will disconnect the client. In this time the
user can't reconnect.

The value depens on the parameter:

--ping-exit n

Also the parameter on the client side

--explicit-exit-notify [n]

helps. The client will tell the server, that he will exit otherwise OpenVPN
will wait for the timeout.

Ralf