radiusplugin-devel

[Radiusplugin-devel] ipv6 patch.

From: Jacques Wagener
Subject: [Radiusplugin-devel] ipv6 patch.
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 08:55:42 +0200

Hi !

Radiusplugin didn't/doesn't work with a openvpn ipv6 tunnels, so here is a simple patch to just mod the handling of "untrusted_ip".
Please try it out ! I am still busy configuring my test system so I cannot confirm wether it's working 100%, so please test it out!
What I can confirm is that the previous exception that occured with radiusplugin whith ipv6 is now fixed. I have fully authenticated a
test user, yet still I have not actually been able to create the tunnel - I'll work on it today

The "key" that radiusplugin uses will obviously contain the ipv6 address instead of ipv4, I believe(have not checked) it will be compliant
with the openvpn-status-log?

I don't know the protocol of submitting patches etc.;As this will be first ever patch :P
If I am in the wrong please point me in the right direction, also any pointers on
my coding will be quite helpful :-)

Yours Sincerely
Jacques Wagener