quilt-dev

[Quilt-dev] 0.50 in Debian + Simple patch for inclusion: Fix manpage gen

From: Martin Quinson
Subject: [Quilt-dev] 0.50 in Debian + Simple patch for inclusion: Fix manpage generation under dash
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 16:23:19 +0100

Hello,

Raphaƫl packaged 0.50 for Debian a few days ago, and so far it all
goes rather well. Only some glitches against the packaging itself were
reported, nothing against the code.

Also, now that we are on par with upstream code, we'd like to reduce a
bit the amount of patches that we have in the package. For the record,
our series file contains 16 patches, several of them being rather
simple. I'm proposing a first one, in attachement. If nobody complains
in the next few days, I'll commit it myself before proceeding to the
next patch.

It may seem like a noisy way of integrating our stuff, but I prefer to
play safe with quilt. It's heavily used and I feel my technical limits
here. So, sorry for the noise, but that's how I'll do it. If you
prefer, the whole patch serie is available here:
http://git.debian.org/?p=collab-maint/quilt.git

Thanks, and happy chrismas,
Mt.

--
Thou shalt foreswear, renounce, and abjure the vile heresy which claimeth
that ``All the world's a 386'', and have no commerce with the benighted