quilt-dev

RE: [Quilt-dev] problem with 0.42

From: Raj, Ashok
Subject: RE: [Quilt-dev] problem with 0.42
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 14:45:58 -0700

Here it is

address@hidden ~]# ls /usr/share/quilt
add       diff   fork    import  patches   refresh  series    unapplied
annotate  edit   graph   mail    pop       remove   setup     upgrade
applied   files  grep    new     previous  rename   snapshot
delete    fold   header  next    push      scripts  top
>Please provide the output of "quilt --trace top".

address@hidden ~]# quilt --trace top
Usage: quilt [--trace[=verbose]] [--quiltrc=XX] command [-h] ...
       quilt --version
Commands are:

Global options:

--trace
        Runs the command in bash trace mode (-x). For internal
debugging.

--quiltrc file
        Use the specified configuration file instead of ~/.quiltrc (or
        /etc/quilt.quiltrc if ~/.quiltrc does not exist).  See the pdf
        documentation for details about its possible contents.

--version
        Print the version number and exit immediately.