quilt-dev

Re: [Quilt-dev] handling empty new files

From: Josh Boyer
Subject: Re: [Quilt-dev] handling empty new files
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 13:23:57 -0500 (CDT)

> Yup, that's the problem, and the reason why I stated Jerome's problem
> couldn't be easily addressed.
>
> I am still wondering what you folks are using empty files for ;)

Doesn't necessarily have to be "using".  If I'm working on a patch and I
need to add new files, I tend to add them all in advance.  If I don't
actually edit those files and I refresh and pop, then I wind up having to
add them again.

Mostly a usage issue and you'd think I would learn, but I guess my fingers
are too stubborn :).

josh