quilt-dev

Re: [Quilt-dev] Re: [patch] ja.po updated to cvs version

From: Yasushi SHOJI
Subject: Re: [Quilt-dev] Re: [patch] ja.po updated to cvs version
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 12:44:30 +0900

Hi Jean and all,

At Mon, 25 Jul 2005 19:41:02 +0200,
Jean Delvare wrote:

> Konbanwa Yashi,
>
> > oops, sorry.  there were some untranslated entries in the
> > patch. updated version is attached.
> >
> > please discard the previous one and apply this.
>
> Looks like Andreas did, but there are still two fuzzy messages in the
> Japanese translation. You may want to fix them before the release.

ouch..  I just noticed this email and Andreas replay.

my procmailrc had been messed up a few weeks and these mail wasn't
caught in quilt dir.

Anyway, it seems like, from CVS log, Mike Fabian helped us to fix
ja.po.  Thanks Mike.  And I apologize that I missed "call for 0.42"
thread and not replying to others.

regards,
--
          yashi