quilt-dev

[Quilt-dev] quilt-0.39 tarball available

From: Josh Boyer
Subject: [Quilt-dev] quilt-0.39 tarball available
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 19:18:12 -0600

I've made a tarball for version 0.39 of quilt.  It's available at:

ftp://jdub.homelinux.org/pub/people/jwboyer/quilt/

If someone wants to upload it to the project download area, feel free.
I believe only admins have the permissions to do that.

Tarballs for older versions will be available soon.  I'll also be
creating tarballs for future versions as they get tagged in CVS.

josh