quilt-dev

Re: [Quilt-dev] bash_completion: support argument completion for partial

From: Martin Quinson
Subject: Re: [Quilt-dev] bash_completion: support argument completion for partial commands
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 15:27:39 -0700

Ok, that's in the box. Too late for 0.35 (tagged this night for me by
Andreas), but anyway.

Thanks a lot for this neat useless feature ;)
Mt.

PS: until my sponsor uploads this, the 0.35 debian package is available from:
http://graal.ens-lyon.fr/~mquinson/deb.html#quilt

--
The nice thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from.  And
if you