qexo-general

[Qexo-general] Namespace definition in Output data.

From: Suraj Kumar
Subject: [Qexo-general] Namespace definition in Output data.
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 13:54:24 -0500

Hi ,
I tried running a XML document with following xquery:

namespace zb = "http://www.exampleNS.com"
<query>
{
for $b in document("MyBookStore.xml")//zb:orders
return <zb:bookOrder zb:isbn="{$b/@zb:isbn}" />
}
</query>

*****End of xquery******

The output was obtained was:
<query>
    <zb:book zb:isbn="someISBN" /><zb:book zb:isbn="someISBN1" />
</query>

 The problem with above output is that the <query> tag is missing namespace declaration. Please let me know on how to add name space declaration to the resulting node.

Thanks.