qemu-trivial

[Qemu-trivial] About qemu-kvm branch

From: tseng gogo
Subject: [Qemu-trivial] About qemu-kvm branch
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 14:51:24 +0800

Hi ,

    Sorry in advance that I am not sure that if I ask this question here is appropriate. I am new to use KVM and want to do some research in qemu-kvm live migration.

    In my environment, I install centos 7.0 with rpm install qemu-kvm 1.5.3, but what I want to do research is the source code. So I try to find qemu-kvm 1.5.3 on the Internet, but there is nothing I can find.

    I tried to git clone to git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/virt/kvm/qemu-kvm.git, but the qemu-kvm which I git clone is version 1.2.5.

    Can someone tell me that where can I find the qemu-kvm 1.5.3 source code branch? Also what I have googled saying that qemu-kvm fork is deprecated, is this mean that if we want to use the latest version qemu-kvm, we should download the qemu and configure it?

    Thank everyone in advance!