qemu-s390x

Thank you! s390x/cpu topology

From: Jadon
Subject: Thank you! s390x/cpu topology
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 13:17:38 +0000

Friends,

I am but a small bystander as I watch in awe at the incredible work each of you do to advance the Kernel and Linux.

What you are working on is so important. Your ideas, and how you express them into the code you write, become the foundation for a better world.

I can tell you that your support for s390x architecture is quite meaningful to my company as we work to improve access, cost, and positive outcomes in healthcare.

We use many s390x Linux servers and VMs for critical systems.

Thank you for everything you do. Many of us at many companies deeply appreciate you.

With sincere respect,

-Jadon

Jadon McDowell | optum%20logo%20gif%20200px

Director & Senior Principal Engineer, TLCP

Enterprise Hosting Services: HPC Infrastructure Delivery

Mobile: 612-940-9268 | jadon.mcdowell@optum.com

recipient or intended recipient’s authorized agent, the reader is hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is