qemu-s390x

Re: [qemu-s390x] [Qemu-devel] [PULL v3 47/55] linux headers: update agai

From: Cornelia Huck
Subject: Re: [qemu-s390x] [Qemu-devel] [PULL v3 47/55] linux headers: update against Linux 5.2-rc1
Date: Thu, 23 May 2019 13:56:02 +0200

On Wed, 22 May 2019 15:22:23 +0200
Aleksandar Markovic <address@hidden> wrote:

> The alternative way of invoking via IPCV6 (else part of “ifdef
> __NR_MSGSND”) should work for MIPS in the present stage of headers and
> kernel.

I tried to do that so that we have at least a workaround for now; but
this fails building on my x86 laptop (the safe_syscall6 for ipc
complains about missing __NR_ipc). Maybe I'm holding it wrong (should
that be conditional on the host?), but I think that really needs to be
done by the mips maintainers...