qemu-riscv

Re: HTIF tohost symbol size check always fails

From: Peer Adelt
Subject: Re: HTIF tohost symbol size check always fails
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 23:35:37 +0200

The solution was even easier: I forgot to load the proxy kernel. As soon as I
replaced the command-line parameter "-kernel <ELF>" with "-kernel <PK> -append
<ELF>", everything was working as expected.

Without your hint about my possibly misconfigured toolchain I would have
probably continued to search for the error in the QEMU HTIF device. But in fact
it was due to the wrong binary.

Thanks a lot! :-)