VGA Passthrough

From: Jd Lyons
Subject: VGA Passthrough
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2020 13:40:52 -0400

I’ve been trying to get VGA Passthrough working on a Rage128 PCI Mac addition
with system-ppc.

When booting to Mac OS X basic VGA functions work, however trying to enable 2d
or 3d acceleration causes display corruption and makes the system unusable.

This also happens with Linux guests, fbdev works for both the tty and the
x-server, but trying to enable DRI with the X11 “ati” driver results in display
corruption and makes the system unusable.

I’m not sure how to debug this to figure out the corruption issue with VGA(PCI)
Passthrough?