R: Program counter stuck at 0xFFFFFFFC when emulating e5500 processor on

From: luigi burdo
Subject: R: Program counter stuck at 0xFFFFFFFC when emulating e5500 processor on T4240-RDB board
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 16:44:29 +0000

HI Devid,
the kvm full work on e5500 cpu personally tested this on P5020 and P5040 when i had the varisys beta boards AmigaOne
But is  not possible made kvm-pr from an e5500 to and e6500 and vice versa.
the e5500 was not kvm-pr compatible with 604e instructions set, probably something is missing or locked in the cpu? just because i was using on the board standard PPC linux distros with only kernel with modules made for the e5500 machine and the system was working right.

Probably the e6500 is more compatible with 604e G3/G4 and 970 in Kvm-pr
Ciao
Luigi