[Qemu-ppc] PowerPC Register Value Extraction

From: Bolt, Evan J.
Subject: [Qemu-ppc] PowerPC Register Value Extraction
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 16:18:06 +0000

Hello!

I’ve been working with qemu to add in VLE instructions, and I’m doing a few instructions that require taking the value from a register and doing some intermediate steps.  How can I see the value of the temporary register I use for intermediate steps in tcg (translate.c)?

It would make things easier for debugging purposes, but after going through the documentation, I haven’t found a way to do so.

Thank you!

Evan Bolt