Re: [Qemu-ppc] R128 interrupts

From: Jd Lyons
Subject: Re: [Qemu-ppc] R128 interrupts
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2019 09:41:30 -0400

My qemu launch command:

sudo '/home/jam/aty7/bin/qemu-system-ppc'   -M mac99 -m 1024 -hda
'/media/jam/60816f11-cba2-4a8f-8ceb-6e406cfdedd7/Tiger.img'  -device
ati-vga,guest_hwcursor=true      -prom-env 'vga-ndrv?=false' -display gtk
-prom-env 'boot-args=-v'  -prom-env 'auto-boot?=false' -bios
'/home/jam/openbios-qemu_30p_pci-map-in.elf'    -trace enable="ati*" -trace
enable="pci*" -g  1280x960x32 -netdev tap,id=mynet0 -device
sungem,netdev=mynet0

It takes a while @640x480 while our emulator reads and writes a bunch of ATI*
regs.

The NDRV has to poll for the EDID and set a bunch of properties……….