Re: [Qemu-ppc] MorphOS benchmark results

From: luigi burdo
Subject: Re: [Qemu-ppc] MorphOS benchmark results
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2018 14:23:44 +0000

Hi Zoltan,

Mac99  work in kvm, i use it on Powermac G5 quad for run osx.

what dont work in kvm on Mac99 are old os9  where the issue is because kernel and kvm and not because Qemu.

I'm sorry i will try to find a free monitor for make some test on my G5 with mos in kvm and gave you a report.

The Sam 460 dont work in kvm on PowerMac Hardware because the Sam is a Book3e Hardware and not book3s...
yes this is a strange thing because the book3s is  perfect compatible in cpu instruction set with the book3e.
 for example i can perfect run the P5040 (e5500 book3e) ubuntu mate installation on ssd on my G5 Quad (970MP book3s) and vice versa.

Ciao
Luigi