Re: [Qemu-ppc] qemu-system-ppc64 -M ppce500 always booting to qemu monit

From: Do Vincenzo
Subject: Re: [Qemu-ppc] qemu-system-ppc64 -M ppce500 always booting to qemu monitor console plus no output on serial console
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 12:27:30 +0000

Thank you for your reply,

I've already tried it but It doesn't change a thing...I get the qemu monitor
console on my stdio but still no output of the boot process. I'm not  even
sure if the VM is actually running or if it's just stuck somewhere. With top I
have the qemu-system-ppc64 process always using 100% of the CPU.

Regards,

Vincenzo Do