Re: [Qemu-ppc] [OpenBIOS] [Qemu-devel] CUDA has problems with Mac OS 10.

From: BALATON Zoltan
Subject: Re: [Qemu-ppc] [OpenBIOS] [Qemu-devel] CUDA has problems with Mac OS 10.4
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 14:39:24 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 19 Nov 2015, Segher Boessenkool wrote:
Some mac99/pmu99 hardware has an ADB keyboard, fwiw (tibook, for example).
The do have built-in USB; that, and being newworld, are not directly
related things.

Maybe, but the PowerMac3,1 we are trying to emulate here does not have ADB AFAIK. Although qemu's mac99 is not a real machine now we should move to being closer to some existing hardware if we want OSes written for that hardware to run.

Regards,
BALATON Zoltan