Re: [Qemu-ppc] qemu does not support PAPR

From: sonia verma
Subject: Re: [Qemu-ppc] qemu does not support PAPR
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2014 22:43:22 +0530

Hi Stuart.

Thanks for the information.I need to run libguestfs on powerpc ubuntu.How can i do that?

Are there any patches for the same.

On Jun 5, 2014 8:59 PM, "Stuart Yoder" <address@hidden> wrote:

> [...]

libvirt is supported in Freescale SDK 1.4 in the Yocto-built rootfs, so I
would expect anything that uses libvirt interfaces to work there.  But, we
haven't specifically tested libguestfs.

However, it looks like you may not be using the SDK Yocto rootfs, but a
ubuntu rootfs.  In that case there may be a issue with the ubuntu libvirt.
There are some patches that we apply to libvirt that you will find only in the
Freescale SDK...you can find them if you look at the libvirt Yocto
recipe.

Stuart