Re: [Qemu-ppc] [OpenBIOS] MorphOS 4.x on QEMU

From: BALATON Zoltan
Subject: Re: [Qemu-ppc] [OpenBIOS] MorphOS 4.x on QEMU
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 17:33:10 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 3 Mar 2014, Mark Cave-Ayland wrote:
Can you try the attached patch? I think what the "0 3 pick c!" line was supposed to do was set an empty string as the fallback return value in buf for nextprop.

See my other message where I came up with a patch identical to half of yours and it seems to work.

According to the IEEE1275 specification, return values of -1 and 0 should return an empty string, so what I've done is move the write of the 0 length string into buf to the two points in code just before nextprop exits with these return codes.

OK, I didn't care about the -1 case so your patch should be the correct one.

Thanks,
BALATON Zoltan