[Qemu-ppc] Mac OS X on QEMU

From: Programmingkid
Subject: [Qemu-ppc] Mac OS X on QEMU
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 10:40:42 -0400

We have made a lot of progress in the last month with making Mac OS X run in
QEMU. A lot of people are to thank for this milestone. To everyone involved,
thank you.

There is one thing that we have to figure out. That is the command key issue.
This key is a very important on the Macintosh. It is used to send keyboard
shortcuts to applications.

What I propose is adding a menu item to QEMU's menu called "Map Command key to
ALT". This would allow a user to be able to send Macintosh applications command
key shortcuts from both a PC and Mac keyboard.

I welcome any and all ideas to solve this problem.