Re: [Qemu-ppc] pSeries target

From: Alexander Graf
Subject: Re: [Qemu-ppc] pSeries target
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 11:42:09 +0200

On 27.09.2012, at 11:39, folkert wrote:

> Is there a qemu-ppc specific git tree somewhere?
> Because I saw mentions about patches in the address@hidden list
> that were not in the git-tree today. I might be wrong though.

Yes. There are 2 branches. One is my ppc-next queue, with patches that are soon
to be applied to master:

  git://repo.or.cz/qemu/agraf.git ppc-next

and the other one is an experimental AIX dump ground:

  git://repo.or.cz/qemu/agraf.git aix

where I try to gather all the hacks people have been doing to get AIX that tiny
bit further. It's nowhere close to actually working though.

Alex