[Qemu-ppc] [0/4] pseries patches for comment

From: David Gibson
Subject: [Qemu-ppc] [0/4] pseries patches for comment
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 13:42:26 +1000

Alex,

If you think these patches are ready, I'll certain be happy to see
them applied.  However, I suspect you (and/or others) will have
comments on how they're implemented, particularly 2-4.  If so, I hope
to get those as soon as convenient so I can revise as necessary well
before the next release window.

Other than 1/4, these are mostly small cleanups I came up with while
working towards migration support for pseries.