[Qemu-ppc] How to build QEMU for Xilinx ML507 hardware

From: Elvis Dowson
Subject: [Qemu-ppc] How to build QEMU for Xilinx ML507 hardware
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 13:24:52 +0200

Hi,
      I've just downloaded QEMU from sources, and I see that there is support
for the Xilinx ML507 development board under hw/virtex5_ml507.c

I couldn't find information in my searches on how to specifically configure and
build QEMU from sources, so that I get an emulator for the ML507 hardware.

If someone could help point me in the right direction, I can then adapt the
instructions to build a QEMU recipe for yocto and add the QEMU ML507 machine
configuration to the Yocto meta-xilinx repository.

Best regards,

Elvis Dowson