[Qemu-ppc] PReP emulation

From: Artyom Tarasenko
Subject: [Qemu-ppc] PReP emulation
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 23:26:34 +0200

On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 9:38 PM, Hervé Poussineau <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Artyom Tarasenko a écrit :
>
>> On 3/17/12, Hervé Poussineau <address@hidden> wrote:
>>>
>>> First two patches repair some functionality broken since 2009!
>>> Debian install root floppy can now be started again.
>>

>> Can you give the qemu command line for this?
>

> The command line is
> qemu-system-ppc -kernel zImage.prep -fda debian_install_root.bin -M prep

Thanks! I guess -cpu 603 is needed as well. Should it also be possible
to boot from a cd image? Or there weren't any CD Linux distributions
for PReP?
rtc: I/O resource 70 is not free.
Generic RTC Driver v1.07

Could it be that m48t59 needs to be connected differently (at least on
sun4u machines it's wired differently than implemented in qemu)?

Artyom

--
Regards,
Artyom Tarasenko