[Qemu-ppc] [0/4] Assorted ppc/pseries cleanups

From: David Gibson
Subject: [Qemu-ppc] [0/4] Assorted ppc/pseries cleanups
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 15:02:04 +1000

Andreas,

Here's another batch of pseries patches.  1-3 are cleanups with little
to no functionality change.  4 implements automatic address allocation
for VIO devices, which makes instantiating them with -device rather
easier.

This is about the third small series of patches I have pending for ppc
inclusion.  Would you prefer me to keep sending them this way, or
should I be sending consolidated series with all my pending patches,
even if they've been sent before?