[Qemu-ppc] Introduction of qemu-ppc mailing list

From: Alexander Graf
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 23:10:11 -0500

Hi guys,

I've added a new mailing list for PowerPC related questions, patches,
discussions. Whenever you send any mails relating PPC emulation or
virtualization in Qemu, please CC this mailing list. However, always keep
qemu-devel in the loop, so people who don't track PPC specifically still
receive your mails.

The reason I've added this is that several people (including myself) can't
handle all of qemu-devel's traffic every day and filter mails manually when
they're only interested in a subset of functionality. So this mailing list is
useful for you if you care about PowerPC. Just register [1] and track all the
entertaining discussions without going through qemu-devel all day.

It also helps me to basically have a tag telling me if a patch is PowerPC
related. So for every Qemu PowerPC patch, please CC address@hidden

I hope this helps people focus on their work a bit better and won't be a burden
to anyone :).

Alex