Re: IPFS?

From: Andrew Randrianasulu
Subject: Re: IPFS?
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2023 11:44:22 +0300

сб, 18 мар. 2023 г., 11:25 Andrew Randrianasulu <randrianasulu@gmail.com>:

пт, 17 мар. 2023 г., 19:32 Andrew Randrianasulu <randrianasulu@gmail.com>:
I was thinking about my own (audience laughs)  idea of splitting qemu into qemu-industrial (do industrial folks *really* need this Canon camera machine? ) and qemu RetroGrade (with this capitalization, please) - not having latest Power13 codenamed " Doomsday machine" fixes, yet running with this Sparc framebuffer and Ppc Screamer.

But of course material reality inserted itself boldly. Where to store 0.9 Gb and growing .git folder?

So I recall I saw something named ipfs. I wonder what people may think about it, any usage stories?

Apparently it *can* be used with git, but more like static (or just rarely-changing?) repo

https://www.ctrl.blog/entry/git-p2p-compared.html

yet reality might be  a bit too bumpy even for more relaxed project ....