QEMU Problems in Arco Linux.

From: Slisk Lindqvist
Subject: QEMU Problems in Arco Linux.
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2023 19:59:40 +0100

Hello! I have been using Arco Linux for a while now, about 3-5 month's I would say, and I have had some quite excessive problems with QEMU and cannot really figure out what's going on. I keep getting a bluescreen on the install every time, doesn't matter if it's a version of Windows from 2019 or 2023. I can't install it. It's not been a problem to create a VM with any other Linux distro I have used, only Arco if I remember correctly.

I can install GNU/Linux VM's just fine, I have created plenty of those, created a Ubuntu 22.10 VM as recently as today (16FEB). It's Win10/11 that has been the problem, and I really need a Windows VM like yesterday for some of the applications that I am in need of using. I don't want to install Windows on my hardware, and I would like to keep using Arco without having to reinstall.

Best Regards //
Slisk Lindqvist | Querzion
Streamer, Blogger, Gamer.