Help: While running an Anrdoid Emulator and connecting USB I get Error 1

From: Durig, Burak W
Subject: Help: While running an Anrdoid Emulator and connecting USB I get Error 11
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 17:41:03 +0000

Hello,

Background:

  • Running a Nissan android emulator on Android Studio with Ubuntu Linux OS, when I plug in a device into PC type C USB get an error 11: Resource temporarily unavailable in the debug file. Emulator keeps running but the emulator refuses to recognize the connected device.

Activation of Emulator:

  • sudo /home/emu/Android/Sdk/emulator/emulator -sin 1920x720 -selinux permissive -avd Nissan_AASP_Emulator_API_31 -debug all -qemu -usb -device qemu-xhci,id=ehci -device usb-hub,bus=ehci.0

Observation:

  • I observe the following failure as soon as USB device is connected to PC:
    • control_global_accept: just in (fd=73)
    • control_global_accept: creating new client
    • control_global_accept: auth required 0xbfee400
    • control_global_accept: just in (fd=73)
    • problem in accept: 11: Resource temporarily unavailable
    • in control_client read: received auth sKMWm4M+Lmd6RU1a
    • in control_client read: size < 0, exiting with 11: Resource temporarily unavailable
    • in control_client read: end of connection detected !!
    • destroying control client 0xbfee400

Question:

  1. What is exit code 11?

Sincerely,

Burak Durig, V-up Certified Problem Solver

Engineer 3 - Bluetooth/VR/IOP

Audio/IT

Nissan Group of North America

Phone: +1 248-488-3870