ARMCM3 startup and linker

From: abhijeet inamdar
Subject: ARMCM3 startup and linker
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 10:07:49 +0200

Hi,

I was using startup_ARMCM3.S (v2.0.0 by CMSIS) for my custom machine in qemu-2.10. Now, I updated my qemu-2.10 to qemu-4.2.0 and used the same startup script for my custom machine but it wont work. It is giving me a blank screen. I have tried with all the new scripts (both .ld and .S) on my custom machine but it is not working as it did in the qemu-2.10. Is there a correct version for the qemu-4.2.0?

Thanks,
Abhijeet.