Re: how can I attach a disk to a virtual machine?

From: Narcis Garcia
Subject: Re: how can I attach a disk to a virtual machine?
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 14:18:22 +0200

On most cases, it's better like a physical block device (/dev/sda)
instead of a single partition.

Narcis Garcia

I'm using this dedicated address because personal addresses aren't
masked enough at this mail public archive. Public archive administrator
should fix this against automated addresses collectors.
El 13/4/21 a les 14:02, ckim@etri.re.kr ha escrit: