RE: problema compilation

From: nerus
Subject: RE: problema compilation
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2021 02:22:22 +0100

Enviado desde Correo para Windows 10

De: Peter Maydell
Enviado: sábado, 20 de febrero de 2021 0:03
Para: nerus
CC: Ottavio Caruso via
Asunto: Re: problema compilation

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 at 22:54, nerus <fhuvu30@gmail.com> wrote:

> Good evening, I turn to you because I have a problem that does not appear in the official documentation, nor in the different blogs or irc channels.

> I need to do a cross compilation but it is impossible from version 5.2, when I use msys2 an error occurs indicating that symbolic links cannot be created even though the windows user has permissions to create symbolic links, I configured this through gpedit.msc.

> when I use cygwin with the mingw64-w64 tool chain an error occurs whereby meson says that it cannot find any compiler even though the compiler path is specified in the configuration script, mingw cannot be used from linux either due to There are many missing components that cannot be compiled by hand because the proper versions are no longer available, how could you solve these problems without using already compiled binaries? Thank you

Cross compilation works in general -- our CI testing setup

includes various cross-compile configurations, including

building Windows executables from a Linux host

(eg https://gitlab.com/qemu-project/qemu/-/jobs/1042844159).

You'll need to be more specific about exactly what you're

trying to do and failing (eg quoting exact commands,

setups, error messages).

thanks

-- PMM

A simple example ./configure --enable-sdl --enable-sdl-image --enable-gtk --target-list=x86_64-softmmu --cross-prefix=x86_64-w64-mingw32-

Using './build' as the directory for build output

cross containers  no

The Meson build system

Version: 0.55.3

Source dir: /home/jc/qemu-5.2.0

Build dir: /home/jc/qemu-5.2.0/build

Build type: cross build

Project name: qemu

Project version: 5.2.0

../meson.build:1:0: ERROR: Unknown compiler(s): ['cc', 'gcc', 'clang', 'pgcc', 'icc']

The follow exceptions were encountered:

Running "cc --version" gave "[Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'cc': 'cc'"

Running "gcc --version" gave "[Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'gcc': 'gcc'"

Running "clang --version" gave "[Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'clang': 'clang'"

Running "pgcc --version" gave "[Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'pgcc': 'pgcc'"

Running "icc --version" gave "[Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'icc': 'icc'"

A full log can be found at /home/jc/qemu-5.2.0/build/meson-logs/meson-log.txt

ERROR: meson setup failed