How to call c++ library in qemu

From: 沈梦姣
Subject: How to call c++ library in qemu
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2021 04:35:55 +0800

Hello,
With qemu I’m trying to call a c++ api which is from a open source project
which doesn’t have c interface, so I make a wrapper of that API and compile it
to dynamic lib(dll), and qemu will call the wrapper c api and link that lib.
But I got error when try to run, saying qemu can’t find some entry point
located in the lib. So I’m wandering is there any special for qemu call c++
lib? Thanks in advance!