Re: QEMU internal and architecture

From: Roman Bolshakov
Subject: Re: QEMU internal and architecture
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2020 15:35:27 +0000

Hi,

I recommend these posts from Stefan:

http://blog.vmsplice.net/2011/03/qemu-internals-overall-architecture-and.html

blog.vmsplice.net
This is the first post in a series on QEMU Internals aimed at developers. It is designed to share knowledge of how QEMU works and make it e...
http://blog.vmsplice.net/2011/03/qemu-internals-big-picture-overview.html

blog.vmsplice.net
Last week I started the QEMU Internals series to share knowledge of how QEMU works. I dove straight in to the threading model without a h...

http://blog.vmsplice.net/2011/09/qemu-internals-vhost-architecture.html

blog.vmsplice.net
This post explains how vhost provides in-kernel virtio devices for KVM. I have been hacking on vhost-scsi and have answered questions about...

http://blog.vmsplice.net/2016/01/qemu-internals-how-guest-physical-ram.html

blog.vmsplice.net
Memory is one of the key aspects of emulating computer systems. Inside QEMU the guest RAM is modelled by several components that work toget...

HTH,

Roman