Re: Qemu, VNC and non-US keymaps

From: LAHAYE Olivier
Subject: Re: Qemu, VNC and non-US keymaps
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 14:31:45 +0000

I have a similar problem with qemu (all versions including 5.0.0) on
MacOS-10.14.6 (mac book pro 2017with touch bar).

Using -k fr-mac the "@"/"#" key is dead.
Showkey doesn't detect the key.
Moreover, the # and @ symbols are mapped on the "<" / ">" key and thus I miss
the redirection operator in shell.

Cheers,

Olivier.

Le 11/05/2020 16:25, « Qemu-discuss au nom de Philippe Mathieu-Daudé »
<qemu-discuss-bounces+olivier.lahaye=address@hidden au nom de address@hidden> a
écrit :

    Cc'ing more developers.